What Information Does Prudent Investor Collect From You and How is it Used?
HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM YOU
Our collection of information depends on the web page you visit, the services you choose, and the activities in which you elect to participate such as Prudent Investor social media networking sites. We may gather information in ways other than those listed here as our technology progresses.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES REQUIRING PAYMENT
Financial information (such as a credit card number and expiration date) is used for billing purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, this information is used to get in touch with the user. This information may be shared with third parties who perform tasks required to complete the purchase transaction.
Cookies are used to serve ads to logged-in users based on the voluntary information they provide in their Investing Profile.
THIRD PARTIES MAY RECEIVE OR COLLECT INFORMATION THROUGH Prudent Investor
We use third party payment gateways to bill users for goods and services. These payment gateways will also perform a card authorization and fraud check, but Prudent Investor does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Prudent Investor follows industry standards for advertising as stipulated by regulatory agencies from time to time. We use third-party ad serving companies to serve certain advertisements to you when you visit this Web site.
Third-party ad serving companies and third-party vendors may use anonymous information related to your visit on this site and across multiple web sites over time to better provide advertisements to you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Third-party ad serving companies do not have access to or use your name, address or telephone number. However, some do receive your user name/email address in order to facilitate their service. In the course of serving advertisements to this Web site, third-party ad serving companies may place or recognize a unique “cookie” through your browser. In addition, we may use Web beacons, provided by third-party advertising companies, to help manage and optimize our online advertising. Web beacons enable us to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this site, and to learn which banner ads bring users to our Web site.
Educational Seminars, Webinars and Live Events (“Events”)
Prudent Investor may collect and/or receive information about your registration and/or attendance at one of its Events. Prudent Investor may also collect and share your information for and Event offered in conjunction with its partners and sponsors, in which case you will be notified at the point of registration.
COMMUNICATION VIA EMAIL
Prudent Investor will not send you marketing messages if you have opted out. Prudent Investor reserves the right to send Prudent Investor transactional messages and business relationship messages via email to facilitate agreed upon transactions or update customers about existing business relationships. Such emails include, but are not limited to, welcome emails, transaction receipts, billing notification, renewal notices, notification of activation of online privileges, technical support responses, and other communications required to service customers’ accounts on Prudent Investor and/or customers’ subscriptions with Prudent Investor. Customers cannot unsubscribe from these email messages.
Prudent Investor also make various email series and one-time emails available to the recipients in our database to help them get the most value from our products and services. Such emails include, but are not limited to, newsletters, product updates, educational materials, surveys, special offers from Prudent Investor.
SUBSCRIBING TO AND UNSUBSCRIBING FROM EMAIL
With the exception of the mandatory Prudent Investor transactional and business relationship emails mentioned above, recipients have an opportunity to confirm their email communication preferences. Customers may choose to subscribe to (opt-in) or unsubscribe (opt-out) from any or all of these email communications at will.
Managing Your Email Preferences: To subscribe to or unsubscribe from any email category, customers may manage their email preferences by sending an email to Prudent Investor Customer Service at email@example.com or Calling Prudent Investor Customer Service.
Updates To Your Customer Profile: When you contact us via email or submit an online request, we may include the contact information you provide to us (i.e. phone number or email) in your customer account profile.
Phishing is a term used to describe a type of Internet scam in which inauthentic emails that appear to be coming from a legitimate source are sent in an attempt to trick you into providing confidential information. These emails usually invoke a sense of urgency and often imply that your account is about to be closed unless immediate action is taken. They will often ask you to click on a link that leads you to a webpage that simulates that of the legitimate source, but is really a page specially designed to get you to input your confidential information such as account number, password, social security number or credit card number. The thieves then use that information to commit fraud and identity theft against you.
Please know that Prudent Investor takes the privacy of our subscribers very seriously. If you are ever in question about the legitimacy of an email from Prudent Investor, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Updates To Your Personal Profile: When you contact us via email or submit an online request, we may include the contact information you provide to us (i.e. phone number or email) in your customer account profile. If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if you no longer desire to use our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data provided to us. This can be done by (1) sending an email to Prudent Investor Customer Service at support@Prudentinvestor.in or (2) calling Prudent Investor Customer Service Team
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE
Please remember that if you choose to disclose personally identifiable information on our App & Site, such as Prudent Investor social media networking sites, it becomes public information and you should exercise caution. This means that your information may be viewed and/or collected and used by third parties without our or your knowledge. Such actions are not under our control and we are not responsible for events arising from your voluntary posting of personally identifiable information.
Prudent Investor do not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13. If such a situation is discovered, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe Prudent Investor has any information about or from a child under 13, please contact us by (1) sending an email to Prudent Investor Customer Service at email@example.com or (2) calling Prudent Investor Customer Service Team.
To request removal of content posted by you in the Prudent Investor Online Communities, please contact us by (1) sending an email to Prudent Investor Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (2) calling Prudent Investor Customer Service Team.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information. In the event of a sale, merger, public offering, bankruptcy or other change in control of Prudent Investor, your information may be shared with the person or business obtaining ownership and control. Furthermore, disclosure of personal information may be required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other web sites to which we may link.
” Prudent Investor App” means Prudent Investor LLP.
The word “User(s)” means any Person (also referred to as “you” or “yours”) visiting PrudentInvestor.in/ or holding subscription(s) to or trial(s) of any Prudent Investor product.
The phrase “Subscriber-Only” describes any feature, function, chart, graphic or Data that is made available to Users only through a paid or trial subscription.
The word “Person(s)” means any natural person, proprietorship, corporation, partnership, or other entity whatsoever.
The word “Data” means certain data and other information including the written word, instruments, charts, graphs, algorithms, ratings, rankings, products, vehicles or devices, or relating to Persons, or gathered by Prudent Investor from other sources.
The word “or” includes the word “and”.
The phrase “Claims or Losses” means any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, judgments, settlements, and expenses of whatever nature, whether incurred by or issued against an indemnified party or a third party, including, without limitation, (1) indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental loss or damage, (including, but not limited to, trading losses, loss of anticipated profits, loss by reason of shutdown in operation or increased expenses of operation, or other indirect loss or damage) and (2) administrative costs, investigatory costs, litigation costs, and auditors’ and attorneys’ and fees and disbursements (including in-house personnel).
“Subscription(s)” Registering for any Service implies a Subscription. Subscriptions are offered with the option of being billed monthly (every 30 days), quarterly (every 90 days), semi-annually (every 180 days), or annually (every 360 days).
Some Prudent Investor features are limited to the views and/or retrievals per 24-hour period for each User.
You may not participate in coordinated efforts or group activities with others in order to exceed these use limitations. Failure to comply with these limitations will result in cessation of access and use privileges and may result in legal action against the offending individuals and/or organizations at the discretion of Prudent Investor.
FREE TRIALS, SPECIAL AND INTRODUCTORY OFFERS
For details regarding cancellation and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy and our Refund Policy. At the discretion of Prudent Investor, we may make special offers, promotions or send invitations to participate in a trial that does not automatically convert into a paid subscription and does not require cancellation before the end of said trial. Such offers will include language to this effect. TRIAL RESTRICTIONS: (1) You and/or Your household are limited to a TOTAL of one Trial and no more than one Trial may be taken. Prudent Investor reserves the right to immediately terminate Your Trial and access to its Services, at any time, if it determines (at its sole discretion) there has been abuse of this Trial Restriction policy. Delivery restrictions may apply. All Trial Offers are subject to change without prior notification.
Special and Introductory Offers (“Offers”):
If You sign up for an Offer to a Prudent Investor Service, Your Subscription will automatically convert into a continuous paid subscription at the end of the Offer period unless a cancellation request is received prior to the end of the specified Offer period. For details refer to our Cancellation Policy and our Refund Policy. At the discretion of Prudent Investor, we may make special or introductory offers, promotions or send invitations to participate in a trial that does not automatically convert into a paid subscription and does not require cancellation before the end of said trial. Such offers will include language to this effect. RESTRICTIONS: You must be a New customer. Offers are available to specified users only and delivery restrictions may apply. You and/or Your household are limited to one Offer. Prudent Investor reserves the right to immediately terminate Your Offer and access to its Services, at any time, if it determines (at its sole discretion) there has been abuse of these restrictions. All Offers are subject to change without prior notification.
We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time, at our discretion, without prior notification. All subscriptions including trial, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual and any other subscription payment is non-cancellable and non-refundable. For iOS subscriptions, cancellation of auto-renewal are subject to restrictions of Apple.
AUTO-RENEW AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Subscriptions purchased, as applicable especially for iOS in-app purchases, may be auto-renewed at the end of the subscription term. You will not receive renewal reminders prior to being charged for such renewals. Renewal prices are subject to change without notice. In the event that Prudent Investor is unable to process Your credit card payment (when applicable), We reserve the right to terminate Your access without prior notice. You may cancel Your auto-renewal subscription at any time subject to terms and conditions of Apple or/and Prudent Investor and Prudent Investor may terminate, or change a Service at any time. All terminations shall be effective immediately upon receipt of notice. Should You object to any terms and conditions of this Agreement or any subsequent modifications or become dissatisfied with a Service in any way, You agree that Your sole recourse is to immediately (1) discontinue use of the Service(s); (2) terminate Your membership; and (3) notify Prudent Investor Customer Service Department of Your termination. To cancel your subscription, please contact us by (1) sending an email to Prudent Investor Customer Service at email@example.com or (2) calling Prudent Investor Customer Service Team.
PROPRIETARY DATA AND INFORMATION
You acknowledge that Service contains Data that is highly proprietary in nature and that unauthorized copying, transfer or use may cause Prudent Investor and licensors irreparable injury that cannot be adequately compensated for by means of monetary damages. You agree that any breach of the Agreement may be enforced by Prudent Investor by means of equitable relief (including, but not limited to, injunctive relief) in addition to any other available rights and remedies.
The information provided by Prudent Investor is not and should not be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any securities. It has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made or implied with respect to its accuracy or completeness. The information and content provided by Prudent Investor are subject to change without notice and Prudent Investor, its sister companies, subsidiaries, employees, officers, agents, or representatives may from time to time have long or short positions or may acquire direct or indirect beneficial interest in securities mentioned or those not so mentioned.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, TERMS AND LIABILITY
THE DATA AND INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH INFORMATION AND DATA. Prudent Investor AT ALL CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, SEQUENCE, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION OR DATA MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE OR BY ANY FORCE MAJEURE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL. Prudent Investor ET AL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OMISSION IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, EDITING, WRITING, REPORTING, TRANSMITTING OR DELIVERING ANY INFORMATION OR DATA THROUGH THIS SERVICE OR FOR INTERRUPTION IN ANY SUCH DATA. IN NO EVENT WILL Prudent Investor BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON SUCH INFORMATION OR DATA OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INCONVENIENCE, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS SERVICE MAY BE DISCONTINUED OR LIMITED AT ANY TIME.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Prudent Investor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees and third-party information providers harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) resulting or arising from any claim, action or proceeding brought by any third party in connection with or relating to your access to or use of the Service (or the use of the Service by another person using your password) in breach of this Agreement.
USER NAME / PASSWORD PROTECTION
You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect the Service from unauthorized access or use. Upon registering, you will choose a user name and password that will permit you to access the Service. You agree that you will be the sole User of the Service under this Agreement. Your Username/Password are subject to cancellation or suspension by Prudent Investor, including upon your misuse of the Username/password in any way. You agree that you will use your best efforts to prevent any third party from obtaining the Username/password, and you will inform Prudent Investor immediately of any actual or potential unauthorized access to a Username/password or to the Service.
ACCESS / INTERFERENCE / MODIFICATION / LINKS / FRAMES
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any trademark, logo, copyrighted material or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of https://prudentinvestor.in without our express written consent. In addition, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through https://prudentinvestor.in, not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service, not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Prudent Investor infrastructure, and not to use any data mining, robot, spider, crawler, cancelbots, Trojan horse, or any data gathering or extraction method or manual process to facilitate the misuse of https://prudentinvestor.in.
DISSEMINATION DISCONTINUANCE OR MODIFICATION
You understand that, at any time, Prudent Investor may discontinue disseminating any category of Data, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. You shall not hold Prudent Investor et al liable for any resulting liability, loss or damages that may arise therefrom. You acknowledge that Prudent Investor, in its sole discretion, may from time to time make modifications to its system, the Service, or Data.
COPYRIGHT PROTECTION – REDISSEMINATION PROHIBITED
All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with Prudent Investor.in, including for example Prudent Investor Stock pages, Prudent Investor Charts, guides, news articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, html, source and object code, software, data, etc. (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its trade dress, layout, presentation, selection and arrangement, is owned by Prudent Investor, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. Prudent Investor actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law. You may not use such material except as provided in this Agreement.
You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. No other use is permitted. You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content without the written consent of Prudent Investor. For information on requests to use of the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this paragraph, please see our Legal Agreement.
Any use of Stock names or Index names or data is solely for your personal, non-commercial use pursuant to Prudent Investor Terms and Conditions of Use. Any redistribution of the data is strictly prohibited.
All Rights Reserved.
This Agreement remains in effect for so long as you have the ability to receive Data as contemplated by this Agreement. Paragraphs INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICES, PROPRIETARY DATA AND INFORMATION and DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, TERMS AND LIABILITY survive termination of this Agreement. If any of the provisions of this Agreement, or application thereof to any Person or circumstance, shall to any extent be held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such terms or provisions to Persons or circumstances other than those as to which they are held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby and each such term and provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Natural persons executing this Agreement warrant and represent that they are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Users and the Person executing this Agreement on behalf of any User that is a proprietorship, corporation, partnership or other entity, represent that such Person is duly authorized by all necessary and appropriate corporate or other action to execute the Agreement on behalf of User. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in Mumbai, India and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, and the validity and performance shall be governed by, the laws of Government of India, without reference to principles of conflicts of laws thereof. User hereby consents to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India in connection with any action or proceeding instituted relating to this Agreement.
Under the penalties for perjury, you understand that by using the Service, You certify that You have read and understand the above and agree to the terms and conditions.
SUBSCRIPTION AND SECURITY
Subscriptions: Registering for any Service implies a Subscription. Subscriptions are offered with the option of being billed monthly (every 30 days), quarterly (every 90 days), semi-annually (every 180 days), or annually (every 360 days) with or without auto renewal options.
TERMS AND TERMINATION
Registering for a Service may imply an ongoing subscription based on Your selected Service, billing frequency and term. Your registration may constitute advanced consent to receive and pay for the subscription in the future on a continuing basis, without further consent, until You or Prudent Investor cancel the subscription. For details, refer to our Cancellation Policy and our Refund Policy.
Online Orders: If You order a paid subscription to any of our Services through our online process, Your subscription might, as applicable, automatically renew and continue until terminated by Prudent Investor or until You notify Prudent Investor of Your cancellation of auto renewal. For details, refer to our Cancellation Policy and our Refund Policy.
Inbound Call Center Orders: If You order a paid subscription to any of our Services as a result of Your placing a telephone call to Prudent Investor, Your subscription, as applicable, might automatically renew and continue until terminated by Prudent Investor or until You notify Prudent Investor of Your cancellation of auto renewal. For details, refer to our Cancellation Policy and our Refund Policy.
Outbound Sales Call Orders: If You order a paid subscription to any of our Services as a result of Your placing a telephone call to Prudent Investor, Your subscription, as applicable, might automatically renew and continue until terminated by Prudent Investor or until You notify Prudent Investor of Your cancellation of auto renewal. For details, refer to our Cancellation Policy and our Refund Policy.
Trial Orders: SEE SECTION ON FREE TRIALS, SPECIAL AND INTRODUCTORY OFFERS ABOVE
CHANGES TO A SERVICE OR THE AGREEMENT
We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time, at our discretion, without prior notification. All our subscriptions including trial, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
AUTO-RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Subscriptions purchased, as applicable especially for iOS in-app purchases, may be auto-renewed at the end of the subscription term. You will not receive renewal reminders prior to being charged for such renewals. Renewal prices are subject to change without notice. In the event that Prudent Investor is unable to process Your credit card payment (when applicable), We reserve the right to terminate Your access without prior notice. You may cancel Your auto-renewal subscription at any time subject to terms and conditions of Apple or/and Prudent Investor and Prudent Investor may terminate, or change a Service at any time. All terminations shall be effective immediately upon receipt of notice. Should You object to any terms and conditions of this Agreement or any subsequent modifications or become dissatisfied with a Service in any way, You agree that Your sole recourse is to immediately (1) discontinue use of the Service(s); (2) terminate Your membership; and (3) notify Prudent Investor’s Customer Service Department of Your termination. To cancel your subscription, please contact us by (1) sending an email to Prudent Investor Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (2) calling Prudent Investor Customer Service Team
TERMINATION DUE TO BREACH
Without limiting the foregoing, Prudent Investor has the right to immediately terminate Your account in the event that You breach this Agreement as perceived by Prudent Investor. If Your account is terminated, You are and will remain responsible for all charges incurred up to the time of termination.
The Prudent Investor take user privacy very seriously and will take reasonable measures to respect your privacy. However, under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders or other legal obligations, Prudent Investor may provide personally identifiable information to third parties that may include IP addresses. Otherwise Prudent Investor will only use your information in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Prudent Investor does not knowingly allow access to or collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are not over the age of 13, click cancel below and do not register.
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: BY DOWNLOADING AND ACCESSING THE Prudent Investor INTERACTIVE INVESTMENT RESEARCH SERVICE (TOGETHER WITH THE TOOLS, DATA INFORMATION, AND OTHER CONTENT DISPLAYED OR ACCESSIBLE THEREIN, THE”SERVICE”) PROVIDED BY Prudent Investor, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS PROVIDED HEREIN. BY DOWNLOADING AND ACCESSING THE SERVICE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS THAT DEFINE AND LIMIT THE SCOPE OF YOUR PERMITTED USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND THE SERVICE AND CONTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED THERETO (THIS “AGREEMENT”).
DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- Copyright:The content, text, layout, organization, graphics, design, video, compilation, digital conversion and other matters related to Prudent Investor are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of Prudent Investor, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, information or other materials viewed through Prudent Investor. The posting of information on Prudent Investor does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information.
- Trademarks:All Prudent Investor items are our trademarks or registered trademarks or property. All rights reserved.
- Usage Period: Prudent Investor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Service in any manner in its sole discretion at any time. [We reserve the right to terminate your access without prior notice].
- Access to Services and Software License:
- During the Usage Period, you will have the right to access the Service and a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Software in conjunction with your use of the Service on a single, stand alone, device, in each case, for your personal and non-commercial use and not for the benefit of any third party.
- You may download or print a single copy of any portion of the information or other content that is available through the Service for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such information or other content. No other use of such information or other content is permitted and any distribution of any such information or other content in any media or in any form is strictly prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you have no right to, and you agree that you shall not, (i) display, transmit, republish, “frame”, exhibit or otherwise distribute or make available to any other person information or other content that is available through the Service, including any of the foregoing in which any of such information or content is transmitted or accessible through any computer network or any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site, (ii) reproduce or incorporate any of such information or other content in any database, compilation, archive or other record, (iii) create any derivative works that incorporate any such information or other content, or (iv) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, sub-license, sell or transfer any part of the Software. You may not permit or provide access to the Service to any other person.
- You agree not to physically or electronically transfer the Software to any device or server beyond the specific device for which the Software is licensed, except for disaster recovery purposes. You agree not to reproduce in any form whatsoever any part of the Software supplied hereunder without the prior written approval of Prudent Investor. You agree not to sublicense, loan, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any part of the Software to any other person. Outside of any method directly provided with the Software.
- Neither the right to access the Services, nor the license granted herein to the Software, may be assigned or otherwise transferred to any third party without the prior written approval of Prudent Investor. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Services or the Software is transferred to you. Prudent Investor reserves all rights not expressly granted hereunder. You agree that you will not attempt or enable any other person to attempt to reverse engineer, reverse compile, modify, adapt, translate or disassemble the Software, in whole or in part.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Software is subject to export control laws and regulations. You shall not download or otherwise export or re-export the Software (or any part thereof) any underlying information or technology except in full compliance with all United States and other applicable export control laws and regulations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, none of the Software or underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into any of the restricted geographies.
- You understand and agree that various entities unaffiliated with us make up the “mobile ecosystem” that enables you to access, visit and/or use the Service via your computer, mobile or other device, including without limitation equipment, hardware and software manufacturers and providers, telephone, mobile, wireless, and Internet network providers and carriers, and sellers or providers of Content for use with the Service (collectively, the “Mobile Participants”). We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that all portions of the Service, or the Service as a whole, can be accessed via all mobile or other devices, or via all carriers and service plans or is available in all geographic locations. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED A MOBILE APPLICATION TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, THESE MOBILE PARTICIPANTS MAY REQUIRE THAT YOU AGREE TO THEIR ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS AND/OR RULES. YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS AND/OR RULES IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR CONTINUING OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH THE AGREEMENT WHEN USING THE SERVICE. WE AND OUR INDEMNITIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SUCH MOBILE PARTICIPANTS.
- Confidentiality:The information or other content that is available through the Service (other than information that is in the public domain that is included therein) and the Software are the confidential information of Prudent Investor and embody valuable trade secrets of Prudent Investor. You will not, directly or indirectly, disclose information regarding the Services or the Software, including the name of the Software tool, the features or benefits of the Software, screenshots or any other related content or information, to any third party in any media or in any manner, and will hold all such information in confidence, subject to any disclosure required by law, court order, or by any government or regulatory authority. You shall not make any public announcement, press release, or communication concerning this Agreement without the prior express written consent of Prudent Investor.
- Intellectual Property Rights:The information and other content that are available through the Service (other than information that is in the public domain that is included therein) and the Software is protected by copyright law and all such information and other content, including all copyrights, service marks and other intellectual property rights relating to any of the foregoing, are the sole and exclusive property of Prudent Investor, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. All rights not specifically and expressly granted to you in this Agreement are hereby reserved by Prudent Investor. Prudent Investor actively protects its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limited Right to Use:The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, text, information, opinion, material, graphic, form or document from Prudent Investor grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use, solely by you, for your own personal use and not for re-publication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use or commercial purpose. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or physical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Alteration and Modification:Prudent Investor reserves the unqualified and unlimited right to amend, modify, alter, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Prudent Investor or any portion thereof and/or the information, statistics, services, and/or materials contained and provided on Prudent Investor or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. Members and Viewers understand and agree Prudent Investor shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to them or to any third party for any such amendment, modification, alteration, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of Prudent Investor.
- Prohibited Uses:If you wish to link to the Service from a website you operate, you may link only to the Prudent Investor home page and not to any other page or subdomain of this website. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any trademark, logo, copyrighted material or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of the Prudent Investor website without the express written consent of Prudent Investor. In addition, you agree not to (i) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service, (ii) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Prudent Investor infrastructure, (iii) use any data mining, robot, spider, crawler, cancelbots, Trojan horse, or any data gathering or extraction method or manual process in connection with your use of the Service, including one that may damage, detrimentally interfere with or intercept any system, data or personal information; (iv) transmit viruses or other harmful code; or (v) create liability for Prudent Investor or cause Prudent Investor to lose the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
- No Warranty:
- THE SERVICES AND THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SOFTWARE MAY CONTAIN DEFECTS, BUGS, INOPERABLE FEATURES, ERRORS OR INCOMPLETE CODE. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service and the Software. Prudent Investor does not guarantee that the Service or the Software will be uninterrupted or error free; it is provided on an “as available” basis. Prudent Investor and its affiliates do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the news and information available through the Service. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such news, statements or other information shall be at your sole risk.
- Prudent Investor does not guarantee the accuracy of the information available through the Service and you agree not to rely on any information or other content available through the Service without making your own independent investigation and exercising you own business judgments. Neither Prudent Investor nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the information or other content available through the Service, or for any action taken in reliance thereon.
- No offer on our part with respect to the sale or purchase of any securities is intended or implied, and nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any securities. It is possible that at this date or some subsequent date the officers, directors and/or shareholders of Prudent Investor and its affiliates own securities, or buy or sell securities mentioned in the Service is publication or those not so mentioned. Results obtained from our Pattern Recognition tool are hypothetical and may vary with each use and over time. Past performance of a security does not guarantee future results or success.
- Limitation of Liability:IN NO EVENT SHALL PRUDENT INVESTOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE OR USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF PRUDENT INVESTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PRUDENT INVESTOR AND ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU BASED ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THE SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PRUDENT INVESTOR AND ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITY, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF PRUDENT INVESTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRUDENT INVESTOR LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ALL FEES PAID BY YOU TO PRUDENT INVESTOR.
- Indemnification:You agree to indemnify and hold Prudent Investor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) resulting or arising from any claim, action or proceeding brought by any third party in connection with or relating to your access to or use of the Service or the Software (or the use of the Service by another person using your password) in breach of this Agreement.
- Anti-Money Laundering:You agree to co-operate with Prudent Investor in providing any assurances or evidence of compliance with respect to any legislation, regulations or rules concerning anti-money laundering issues and you represent and warrant that you have not been investigated, charged, or convicted for violation of any anti-money laundering rules or regulations.
- User’s Representation:User is not and will not engage in the operation of any illegal business and will not use, or permit anyone else to use, the data obtained through the Service, or any part thereof, for any illegal purpose.
- Communications from Prudent Investor:Prudent Investor might send all new members communication via email or SMS for verification purposes or otherwise. All subscribers might also receive an email and SMS reminder, when their account is about to expire. Also, an email and SMS on expiry of the account might be sent to users. In response to a user’s direct inquiry, Prudent Investor might send email providing assistance with their account or their use of Prudent Investor. Other email and SMS messages will be sent from time to time as deemed appropriate by us. A few sections of Prudent Investor are also sent by email and SMS to all members. Those wishing, not to receive communications from us, can do so from the “My Account” settings page and their preferences are saved and implemented for the future.
- User Information:Prudent Investor may store the information provided by you during the registration process for the Service, and provide aggregate statistical information about users to potential advertisers and other third parties. Prudent Investor may use the information provided by you to inform you about other publications, products and services. However, no one other than Prudent Investor and its affiliates will receive your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or other specific personal information, without your consent.
- Non-transferable:Your right to use Prudent Investor is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information, content, document or messages (via email or SMS on mobile) is not transferable. Any violation in the same will be considered as a breach of Agreement and liable to immediate account termination without any refund of the active subscription.
- Severability:In the event any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- Governing Law:You agree that this Agreement and any dispute relating to it or the Software will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the State of Maharashtra without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- Amendments:Prudent Investor may amend the terms of this Agreement at any time by posting amended terms to the Terms and Conditions page. You understand and agree that if you use the service after the date on which amended terms are posted, Prudent Investor will treat your use as acceptance of the amended terms. It is your responsibility to monitor whether any amendments to this Agreement have been posted by Prudent Investor and you will be deemed to agree to such amendments effective upon the commencement of the next use of Service if you have not exercised your right to terminate the Agreement prior to such time.
- Disclaimer and Limits:Prudent Investor, is one of the divisions of Prudent Investor LLP, which is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956. Prudent Investor division is a Not registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India. The investments discussed or recommended through Prudent Investor may not be suitable for all investors and hence, you must rely on your own examination and judgement of the stock and company before making investment decisions. Data provided through Prudent Investor is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities. Information and discussions made available through Prudent Investor contain forward looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the relevant forward-looking statement. Prudent Investor division or its employees / directors or any of its affiliates are not responsible for any losses that may arise to any person who has made investments based on the contents of this document. Past performance never guarantees future results. Investment in equities are subject to market risks and despite the best efforts to provide market leading research, Prudent Investor would like to exhort its users to acknowledge and fully understand the risks involved which might include but not limited to loss of both principal and income. Data and content provided through Prudent Investor is to be consumed only by the intended recipient and must not be redistributed any further.
The information contained and provided on Prudent Investor is of a general nature and it is not our intention to provide any professional advice, solicitation or offer to sell, recommend or purchase securities to Members and/or Viewers of Prudent Investor. All information, statements, opinions, statistics, services and materials contained, provided and posted on Prudent Investor are contained, provided and posted on an “as-is,” “as available,” basis and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. You must exercise due caution and must verify any and all information sought to be relied upon and/or seek independent professional advice before entering into any commercial or business relationship or transaction with any person or entity, and /or any other party or make any investment or enter into any financial obligation based solely on any information, statement or opinion which is contained, provided, posted or expressed on Prudent Investor. Prudent Investor contains information, statements, opinions, statistics, and materials that have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable and an effort has been made to provide accurate information, however Prudent Investor make no guarantees whatsoever regarding the timeliness, completeness, accuracy, adequacy, fullness, functionality or reliability of the information, statements, opinions, and materials contained, provided and posted on any section of Prudent Investor. Prudent Investor or representative of the company or associated parties may have interest / holdings in some the calls given on Prudent Investor. This disclosure applies to all sections of Prudent Investor unless mentioned otherwise explicitly. Calls given in the various sections are given based on fundamentals and/or technical and/or recent new flows and/or trends, as observed in the market and in the stock. The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. Prudent Investor and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, Prudent Investor and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Prudent Investor and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through Prudent Investor shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this Agreement. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the content, form or document is disclaimed. Prudent Investor will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use Prudent Investor. The Member or Viewer of Prudent Investor undertakes to indemnify us and our partners for any loss suffered on account of use or misuse of content or services sold on Prudent Investor.
- Third-Party Services:Prudent Investor allows access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that Prudent Investor does not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfilment, billing and customer service. Prudent Investor is not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. Under no circumstances, is Prudent Investor liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant sites or any other site linked to Prudent Investor.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies:All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. Prudent Investor is not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. Prudent Investor and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
Prudent Investor Auto-Renewing Subscriptions:
- You can opt for monthly, quarterly or annual auto renewing subscriptions for prices as specified by Prudent Investor from time to time.
- All subscriptions entitle you to the Prudent Investor premium stock research and advisory services for the entire duration of the subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Any iOS related payments are subject to change based on policies of Apple.
- Links to other Websites: Prudent Investor might contain links to other websites. Prudent Investor are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on Prudent Investor does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave Prudent Investor and access these third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Information, Media Clippings and Press Releases: Prudent Investor contains information, media clippings and press releases about Prudent Investor, our organization and employees. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, Prudent Investor disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information, media clippings or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the media clippings, press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- Terms of Service: Subscription charges subject to change without notice. Subscription charges provide Members access to premium services of Prudent Investor while other items can be viewed for free. The price in effect when Prudent Investor receives your order will be the price that is charged for subscription. Upgrade offers and special promotions are subject to change. Prudent Investor are not responsible for typographic errors. Prudent Investor does not accept payment in cash. Additionally, there is no money back policy in case you do not find Prudent Investor useful or are dissatisfied with our service. Prudent Investor strictly follows a no-refund policy. Once an order is placed and processed, it cannot be cancelled. All orders are final and any dispute or cancellation will be resolved at our sole discretion. Prudent Investor also reserves our right to disallow anyone from becoming a member on Prudent Investor to maintain decorum. Incase the membership is disapproved, the payment will be refunded to the customer. Answering, refraining from answering or deleting any question or comment posted in Prudent Investor is at the sole discretion of Prudent Investor and cannot be challenged. Prudent Investor shall not be held responsible for this. Prudent Investor may, at our sole discretion, impose a limit on the number of queries a user may post as Prudent Investor deems fit. This may be in the form of hourly, daily or monthly limit for the number of queries a user may post. Change to the username, once provided at the time of registration, might not be allowed. If you do not receive our communication, Prudent Investor will not be held liable or accountable for any monetary or non-monetary loss suffered by you. Any delay in the receipt of the communication is also not our responsibility. Subscription charges or any part of it will not be adjusted towards non-receipt or delay in receipt of the communication. We do not commit, guarantee, assure or promise any returns based on our recommendations. You act solely based on your individual risk-bearing ability and your perception of the equities market.
- Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Mumbai, India, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the local laws (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to Prudent Investor (and/or any information or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) week after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Points 8 and 10 above. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with Prudent Investor is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
- Miscellaneous: Prudent Investor reserves the right to add, alter, modify, withdraw, replace, wholly or in part, any of the contents and/or columns and/or sections by any other contents and/or columns and/or sections, whether similar or not, or withdraw it altogether without any prior notice. In case of dispute with any party, our decision will be binding and final.
- Special Offers:
- All offers are subject to change at the discretion of the management.
- Where a closing date has been set, no extension to this will be given.
- Where no closing date has been set this offer will cease at the discretion of management.
- All offers via a third party may include Terms and Conditions as stipulated by the third party.
- Customer can opt for only offer at a time and in no point in time club multiple offers together.
- Where a monetary value is attributable to an offer and not fully redeemed then no cash refund / alternations to the offer will be made.
- Your use of any offer indicates your agreement to be bound by our terms and conditions.
- No offer may be combined with any other.
- This offer is not transferable.
- Offers might be specific to annual, quarterly, monthly or paid trial subscriptions. Some offers might mandatorily require a promo code and some cannot be used with promo codes. Offers might also be specific to android, iOS, desktop or mobile platforms. The offer page need be referred to for detailed specifications regarding the offer always.
- To avail these offers you have to first register with Prudent Investor.
- Duration of Subscription Plans: All users will be entitled to 30 calendar days of subscription under the Monthly plan, 90 calendar days under the Quarterly plan and 365 calendar days under the Annual plan. These are our standard plans and their duration could differ for our Special Offers. Prudent Investor reserves the right to change the duration of the plans without any notice.